The Fine & Kinney method (also known as the Kinney & Wiruth method) is used to estimate the degree of risk and to determine which measures should be taken to reduce these risks. In WPS, Fine & Kinney can be used as a method to determine the degree of risk per work permit. The measures can then be determined using the TRA method.
Fine & Kinney formula is Risk = Chance x Exposure x Severity
Each factor has its own reference scale. With this scale a value of the risk can be calculated. The height of the value is then classified again. With a high and urgent risk figure, WPS can trigger the TRA step to subsequently determine the safety measures to be taken.
- What is EHS operational safety risk management software
- What is Fine and Kinney?
- What is HSE operational safety risk management software
- What is increased risk assessment?
- What is LOTO?
- What is LOTOTO?
- What is operational safety risk management software
- What is a permit to work?
- What is a permit to work software?
- What is task risk analysis?
- What is task risk assessment?
- What is TRA?
- What is a work permit?