Work Permit System uses the concept of "increased risk assessment". In this determination, a number of questions about risks are used to determine whether there is a higher risk, which requires additional analysis. In most cases, the additional risk analysis is carried out in the WPS system through a TRA, but it is also possible, for example, to require the addition of another working document here.
TRA can use different risk assessment methods
The TRA module can use different risk ranking methods like Kinney & Wiruth (also often called Fine and Kinney), FMEA, HACCP, HAZOP etc.
By storing previous TRA’s in a database the TRA’s can be re-used and automated in future risk assessments.
- What is EHS operational safety risk management software
- What is Fine and Kinney?
- What is HSE operational safety risk management software
- What is increased risk assessment?
- What is LOTO?
- What is LOTOTO?
- What is operational safety risk management software
- What is a permit to work?
- What is a permit to work software?
- What is task risk analysis?
- What is task risk assessment?
- What is TRA?
- What is a work permit?